Jihadi Control and Influence In U.S. Evangelical Community is Overwhelming
BY JOHN D. GUANDOLO
Republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, & research purposes.
To understand the capture of the U.S. evangelical community by the Global Islamic Movement is to truly be overwhelmed.
For the purposes of this article, UTT is highlighting a few big pieces of the puzzle in our ongoing effort to help American Christians realize the adversaries of Jesus – and, therefore, the adversaries of liberty – are savvy and advancing a massive counterintelligence effort that has many Christian leaders under its control, whether the Christians intend that or not.
Let’s set the table with the following internationally known evangelical leaders/organizations promotion of the Global Jihadi Movement (click links on “here” below):
- Nationally known pastor Jack Hibbs advancing the work of a Muslim Brotherhood operative here
- Rick Warren’s work with the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood’s ISNA here
- Josh McDowell’s “Sharia Love” efforts here
- Matt Chandler’s “outreach” to Hamas/MB groups here
- The National Council of Churches supports Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood and works with its leaders here
- The World Evangelical Association support for international jihadi information operations here
- The National Association of Evangelicals Chairman of the Board, John K. Jenkins, Sr. hosts the leader of the Global Jihadi Movement’s key line of operation – Interfaith Outreach – here
(L to R) Rabbi David Saperstein, Pastor John K. Jenkins Sr, MWL Secretary General Mohammad Al-Issa, Pastor Bob Roberts Jr (Dallas), Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohamed Magid
For a deeper dive, as noted in example 7 above, we will look at the “Christian” media outlet All Arab News.
UTT assesses All Arab News as a hostile information operation acting on behalf of the Global Jihadi Movement, and likely its communist partners.
What evidence exists that All Arab News works with jihadis?
The leading advisor on the Advisory Board for All Arab News is Mohammad bin al Issa, the Secretary General of the Muslim World League.
The Muslim World League (MWL) was created in Saudi Arabia in 1962 by Saudi leadership and the International Muslim Brotherhood. The MWL’s Secretary General is appointed by the Saudi Crown Prince, and MWL is directly tied to the Saudi government. The MWL has many “humanitarian” and “relief” organizations as a part of its network, many of which have had their assets frozen by the U.S. government for directly supporting significant terrorist operations worldwide. Finally, the Muslim World League is directly tied to senior Al Qaeda leadership and terrorist organizations and operations around the world.
To be clear, numerous international Saudi charities controlled by the Saudi government have been directly implicated in terrorist attacks against U.S. interests around the world over the last 30 years.
Mohammed bin al Issa’s Muslim World League is at the center of much of this activity.
At the international level, The MWL’s Secretary General Mohammad Al Issa works closely with the World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization, the United Nations High Commission for Refugees, the World Council of Churches, the World Food Programme, the International Federation of Red Cross, and Red Crescent Societies, and others.
This is the “key advisor” to All Arab News – which purports to be a “Christian” media outlet.
Another key advisor for All Arab News is His Excellency Dr. Ali Al Nuaimi, the first Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Elders.
Some of the most well-known Islamic scholars and supporters of the global jihad sit on the Muslim Council of Elders, including:
- Chairman, “His Eminence” Grand Imam Shaikh of al-Azhar, Dr. Ahmed al-Tayyib. Al Azhar is the oldest and most prestigious university of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence on the planet. Al Azhar teaches that “warfare against non-muslims” is obligatory for all Muslims until “Allah’s divine law”/sharia is imposed on every human on earth. Specifically, “Now if the deeds of the jihad – including fighting the infidels and breaking their spine through all possible means – are permissible according to Sharia, then it is impossible to define those acts as terrorism.”
- Dr. Abdullah Nassif (also Naseef). Nassif is one of the founders and senior leaders of the Rabita Trust and the International Islamic Council for Dawa and Relief (IICDR), both of which fund Al Qaeda, Hamas, and other terrorist organizations. The Rabita Trust is a part of the Muslim World League and has been identified by the U.S. and other governments as supporting terrorism.
- Dr. Abdallah bin Bayyah. Bayyah serves in senior leadership positions in the International Muslim Brotherhood’s International Union of Muslim Scholars (IUMS), Global Center for Renewal and Guidance (GCRG), and several other leading Muslim Brotherhood organizations overseeing operations in Europe.
The alignment of bad actors in positions of national leadership and influence in the U.S. evangelical community is preparing their next action steps coordinated with the communist Movement, including controlled opposition (read “republican leadership”), in accordance with the Muslim World League (MWL) and the General Secretary’s Global Interfaith Operations.
The MWL Secretary General – Mohammad al Issa – has penetrated conservative Christian leadership circles and solidified their support. Meanwhile, the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood leaders – specifically the U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO) – continue to create “partnerships” in the Christian community – Catholic, protestant, and evangelical/non-denominational alike – in order to subvert and hinder their efforts, and advance already established information operations.
If you are still unsure about how badly penetrated the evangelical community is in the United States, look at the biographies of the Board of Directors for All Arab News here.
That should convince you.