ELMHURST, QUEENS, NYC HOSPITAL COVID-19 “EPICENTER”: WHISTLEBLOWER NURSE SAYS PATIENTS ARE BEING PURPOSEFULLY MURDERED FOR PROFIT
Elmhurst Hospital is Worse Than a Third World Hospital
“I’ve been in a third world hospital in Iraq; the Iraq hospital is better than this one.” Nurse Olszewski
“It’s murder!” Nurse Olszewski
Olzewski confirms all of the following:
- COVID and non-COVID patients are being roomed together
- Patients who test negative for COVID are being called “presumptive COVID”
- Patients are put on ventilators that don’t need to be
- Patients are put on ventilators – and die – who likely only had anxiety, not COVID
- Half the patients said to have COVID in the hospital did not have it
- If you didn’t have COVID when you came to the hospital, once in, they assume you have it
republished below in full unedited for informational, educational & research purposes:
Erin Marie Olszewski is a Nurse-turned-investigative journalist, who has spent the last few months on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic, on the inside in two radically different settings. Two hospitals. One private, the other public. One in Florida, the other in New York.
Erin enlisted in the Army when she was 17. She deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003. Part of her duties involved overseeing aid disbursement and improvements to hospital facilities. While in country she received the Army Commendation Medal for meritorious service, and was wounded in combat. Erin eventually retired as a sergeant, and became a civilian nurse in 2012.
In the latest edition of Perspectives on the Pandemic, she tells all in a bombshell interview. Learn what went wrong at Elmhurst Hospital