On Friday, a radical Marxist group sent a mass email to their supporters headlined “Help us make Kyrsten Sinema’s life unpleasant”. But Bernie Sanders’ group “Our Revolution” is not alone in terrorizing Senators Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin for not supporting Joe Biden’s “Build Back Better” socialist spending plan.
Kyrsten Sinema is not remotely conservative. In fact, she is openly supporting the massive, unconstitutional Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, which is “the largest investment in our country’s infrastructure in a generation,” she gushed on Twitter.
But it is not enough for the radical left. Senators Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin must also support the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill commonly referred to as “Bernie’s Budget,” a reference to socialist Senator Bernie Sanders.
The reconciliation bill was described at the Wall Street Journal as “a government subsidy engine for everyone including the affluent.”
Shut Down DC to Target Manchin’s Boat
Similarly, socialist group “Shut Down DC” plans on “bird-dogging” Joe Manchin for not supporting the $150 billion Clean Electricity Performance Program (CEPP) as part of “Bernie’s Budget”.
According to NPR, CEPP would “pay utilities to switch from greenhouse gas-emitting electricity sources, such as coal and natural gas, to non-emitting sources such as wind, solar, hydropower and nuclear.”
See a screenshot from their Facebook invitation, encouraging people to descend on “Manchin’s yacht” on Monday, October 18:
As reported at RAIR Foundation USA, Shut Down DC was part of a group that targeted the White House last week in an effort to “pressure Joe Biden to 1.) ‘declare a climate emergency’ and 2.) ban oil, coal and natural gas.”
Unsurprisingly, the protests led injured police officers and multiple arrests as reported in part at the Washington Post:
Police and climate activists clashed Thursday during protests at the Interior Department, with security personnel sustaining ‘multiple injuries’ and one officer being taken to a hospital, agency spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz said.
Climate demonstrators were attempting to occupy the Interior Department, with dozens entering the Stewart Lee Udall Main Interior Building on C Street NW. Those who remained outside clashed with police as they tried to keep the one unlocked door open. At times, protesters attempted to push past the police line.
The protesters were here for People vs. Fossil Fuels, five days of demonstrations by a coalition of groups known as Build Back Fossil Free that has included Indigenous leaders from across the country. The coalition’s name is a nod to President Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ agenda.
The Mainstream Media has Launched a Coordinated Attack on Sinema
The mainstream media is pouring fuel on the fire:
- “Is It Time for Kyrsten Sinema to Leave the Democratic Party?” asks the New York Times.
- “Winemaking and marathon running: what Kyrsten Sinema does instead of her job,” is a headline at The Guardian.
- “What the f**k is wrong with Kyrsten Sinema?” asks the Daily Beast.
- “Is Sen. Kyrsten Sinema strung out on Big Pharma’s money?” asks MSN.
- “Democratic Sen. Kyrsten Sinema received the legal maximum of donations from several known GOP donors, new FEC filings show,” is the headline at Business Insider.
Our Revolution is ‘Going to Make her Life Very Uncomfortable‘
Our Revolution’s Joseph Geevarghese wrote in part:
I don’t know exactly why Kyrsten Sinema is obstructing Bernie’s budget — but I do know that Our Revolution is going to make her life very uncomfortable until she changes course.
Last week, Geevarghese used the same incendiary language in an interview:
We’re committed to birddogging Kyrsten Sinema with her constituents until the very end. What we want to show is that her constituents are very serious about wanting policies and activism and we’re going to make her life unpleasant or uncomfortable until that happens.
Our Revolution sent an email to supporters earlier this month that bragged about the ways they were harassing Sinema:
Our Revolution has been one of many progressive groups bird-dogging Sen. Kyrsten Sinema in Arizona and DC as she continues to stonewall negotiations on the Budget Bill.
Last week, Our Revolution Arizona debuted the PRO Act pickup truck at the Women’s March in Phoenix to call out Sinema’s lack of support for working women.
And on Thursday, Our Revolution Arizona rallied at Sinema’s office in Tucson demanding all of our priorities be kept in the final package so no one is left behind.
Activists also confronted Sinema at the airport Monday as she flew back to DC from a weekend spa retreat with wealthy donors in Phoenix.
Sinema hasn’t held a town hall in three years and continues to stonewall her constituents when they ask her what she wants and doesn’t want in the bill.
Paco Fabián, Our Revolution communications director, told The Hill: ‘People have questions. She’s not answering those questions and, as a result, people are going to start relying on more confrontational tactics to get answers to some of those questions.’
Just two weeks before Friday’s Our Revolution email, illegal alien activists followed the Arizona Senator into the bathroom, filmed the exchange and posted it on Twitter. Twitter has not removed it.:
Read Selected Articles at RAIR Foundation USA:
- Know Your Enemy: Who is Behind the Communist Revolution?
- CNN Unites with Communist Front Group to Abolish Filibuster
- Marxist Group Brags that Biden uses their ‘Language’ in Executive Order
- WARNING PARENTS: PA School Board Members Unite With Marxists to Defend Critical Race Theory (Video)
- Arm Yourself: How to Spot Communist Dog-Whistles
- Trevor Loudon: We are Experiencing a ‘Full on’ Communist Revolution (Must See)
- WARNING: A ‘National Divorce’ Would Empower the Radical Left
- EXPOSED: Biden to Install ‘Bolshevik’ Saule Omarova to Nationalize Banks (Video)
- ALERT: Left-Wing Groups Fight to Abolish Filibuster to Seize Control of State Elections (Watch)
- Socialist Takeover: Militant Left-Wing Groups Descend on Georgia to Seize Control of the Senate
- MUST SEE: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Anti-Indoctrination Legislation (video)
- Erased History: Lessons from Mao Zedong’s ‘Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution’
- RAIR EXCLUSIVE: American Marxists Unite in EU Parliament to form Global Communist Alliance
- Warning Parents – Dangerous Socialist Organizations Are Targeting Your Children!