A race-baiting high school teacher was captured blatantly teaching students the divisive, radical left doctrine broadly known as Critical Race Theory (CRT) this week at Exeter High School in Reading, Pennsylvania.
The footage, which was provided to the Exeter Examiner by the local chapter of the Moms for Liberty, captured English teacher Jordan Sharp indoctrinating teens during an online course. It is unclear if Sharp is pushing Marxist propaganda deliberately or perhaps she is simply indoctrinated herself. Either way, it is unacceptable.
“This definition [of racism] has changed, friends. Racists are not necessarily individuals who are mean, who are like, consciously disliking people across race, intending to hurt them,” she tells her students. “You could make the argument that almost all of us are racist.”
“Why?” she continues. “Because it’s individuals who support one racial group as superior to another even when it is unintentional.”
Later, she informs students that the United States government and “school system” are “inherently racist”. “Why?” she asks, “Because our whole country is built on this hierarchy, this social hierarchy, where white men are at the very top.”
Exeter Examiner journalist Jerry Geleff also obtained the slide pictured, which shows a black woman condescendingly speaking to white people, telling them to capitalize the “B” in black in order to “recogniz[e] the cultural, and historical, and social significance of black as a category,” which appears to be a direct quote from African American studies professor at Northwestern University, Celeste Watkins-Hayes.
Considering that black people have been forced to “adapt our entire lives to fit into white spaces,” the black woman cartoon on the slide chides, “I think you can [slightly] inconvenience yourself to learn about the culture of the people who built the foundation of the country you live in today.”
Geleff further explained that the Exeter Township School District school board assured parents that Critical Race Theory is not being taught in schools as part of an “approved curriculum”. Geleff quoted school board president Alison Wilson stating during a June 22nd, 2021 school board meeting:
I would say that Critical Race Theory is not taught in our school district, and if that you have evidence of otherwise, then I would encourage you to contact your building principal. It is not approved curriculum here and this school board does approve all books and curriculum.
As reported at RAIR Foundation USA, over the weekend school board members from all over Pennsylvania attended a webinar hosted by Marxist group “Our Revolution” to learn how to “rebut” parents’ concerns about Critical Race Theory.
Teacher Jordan Sharp explains that she took it upon herself to learn more about white privilege. “It’s opened my eyes to the privilege that I face in society and it is my responsibility to learn and to research.” The English teacher gives an example of privilege as a white person getting a job in which a black person also applied. By not saying anything, one is “unintentionally supporting a system where one racial group is superior to another”.
Teaching children that racism is built into American institutions and that white children benefit from racist systems is unacceptable. Demand that teacher Jordan Sharp stop pushing unapproved divisive and harmful propaganda on her students.
Respectfully reach out to officials in the Exeter Township School District:
- Superintendent of the Exeter Township School District Dr. Kimberly Minor: [email protected] 610-779-0700
- Principal Tom Campbell: [email protected]
- Exeter School Board President Allison Wilson: [email protected]
- Contact information for all of the Exeter School Board Members here: https://www.exeter.k12.pa.us/page/419
Please keep RAIR Foundation USA posted on your efforts: [email protected]
School Boards Attempt to Shut Down Criticism of Critical Race Theory in Pennsylvania
It was also reported this week that during a West Chester School District board meeting on July 26, a school board president in Pennsylvania took the microphone from an Iranian immigrant and mother of three Anita Edgarian. Edgarian was speaking out against Critical Race Theory as she saw firsthand what communism did to her home country, Iran. Police removed her from the meeting.
Speaking out against Critical Race Theory is speaking out against Marxism.
Read RAIR Foundation USA’s Coverage on Leftist Race Doctrine:
- WARNING PARENTS: PA School Board Members Unite With Marxists to Defend Critical Race Theory (Video)
- BOOM: Trevor Loudon Delivers Powerful Testimony on Marxist Critical Race Theory (Video)
- WARNING: The ‘Systemic Racism’ Lie is a Threat to National Security
- Biden National Security Advisor: ‘Dismantling Systemic Racism’ is ‘National Security Priority’
- Author James Simpson Warns: Communists See ‘Rare Opportunity’ to ‘Finally Seize Complete Power’ (Video)
- No Whites Allowed: Hillary Clinton’s Indivisible Launches Blacks Only Caucus
- Academia.edu Promotes Anti-White Art Exhibition
- Smack Down: ‘Half Black Conservative’ Debunks White Privilege Lie in One Minute (Videos)
- White Communist ‘Father of White Privilege’ Noel Ignatiev Dies; Leaves Legacy of Loathing
- Nickelodeon Features Drag Queen Teaching Children Race-Baiting LGBTQ politics (Video)
- ADL: Opposition to Antifa equals White Supremacy
- 12 Easily-Debunked Leftist Lies